clash

Ingliz tili clash nima?, Ingliz tili - Norvegiya lug'at clash bu nima degani?

klæʃ
1. noun
1) (a loud noise, like eg swords striking together: the clash of metal on metal.) klirring, brak, klang
2) (a serious disagreement or difference: a clash of personalities.) sammenstøt, konflikt
3) (a battle: a clash between opposing armies.) sammenstøt, slag
4) ((of two or more things) an act of interfering with each other because of happening at the same time: a clash between classes.) -konflikt, sammenstøt
2. verb
1) (to strike together noisily: The cymbals clashed.) slå skramlende (mot hverandre)
2) (to fight (in battle): The two armies clashed at the mouth of the valley.) tørne/støte sammen
3) (to disagree violently: They clashed over wages.) ryke i tottene på
4) (to interfere (with something or each other) because of happening at the same time: The two lectures clash.) kollidere (med)
5) ((of colours) to appear unpleasant when placed together: The (colour of the) jacket clashes with the (colour of the) skirt.) stå skrikende mot hverandre, stikke grelt av mot

I
subst. \\/klæʃ\\/
1) (om høy, ubehagelig lyd) skrell, smell, brak, skramling, skraping, klirring, rasling
2) sammenstøt, kollisjon, krasj
3) (om konflikt eller fysisk kamp mellom personer) sammenstøt, trefning, strid
4) konflikt, disharmoni
clash of interests interessekonflikt
clash of opinions meningsbrytning, meningsforskjell
cultural clash kulturkollisjon
II
verb \\/klæʃ\\/
1) smelle, skramle, klirre, klinge
2) skramle med, sette med et smell, slå (sammen) med et smell
3) støte sammen, kollidere, krasje
4) ryke i tottene på hverandre, ryke i krangel, tørne sammen, komme i strid
the two armies clashed near the border
5) komme i konflikt, ikke stemme, være uforenlig, skjære seg, stride
the colours clash
fargene står ikke til hverandre
the two concerts clash
de to konsertene kolliderer
our times clash
tidene våre passer ikke sammen
6) ruse, styrte
clash together støte sammen, kollidere
clash with være uforenlig med skjære seg mot stride mot kollidere med

Ingliz tili - Norvegiya lug'atida Ingliz tili clash so'zining Norvegiya ma'nosi nima? Ingliz tili tili bo'limidagi clash so'zi Norvegiya tilidagi ma'noni yuqoridan o'qingiz mumkin. clash boshqa tillarda ma'noni quyidagidan topishingiz mumkin.

Ingliz tili - Norvegiya луғатида Ingliz tili clash сўзининг Norvegiya маъноси нима? Ingliz tili тили бўлимидаги clash сўзи Norvegiya тилидаги маънони юқоридан ўқингиз мумкин. clash бошқа тилларда маънони қуйидагидан топишингиз мумкин.

Was this article helpful?

93 out of 132 found this helpful